Dear Faculty and Staff members:
In appreciation of all your hard work and in anticipation of a new beginning for the next semester, the Overseas and Mainland Chinese Students Service Section is hosting the University''s year-end luncheon on February 5, 2015 (Thursday) from 11:30 to 14:00 in the Sun Yat Sen Auditorium on Taipei Campus. You are sincerely invited to attend and celebrate with us!
1. Time: February 5, 2015 (Thursday) from 11:30 to 14:00
2. Location: Sun Yat Sen Auditorium on Taipei Campus
3. Personnel: All Ming Chuan University Faculty and Staff Members
4. Implementation Measures:
a. Yongfu restaurant will be responsible for theluncheon dishes.
b. 10 people wil l share one table and there is no restriction on with whom you would like to share a table; however, the limitation is that you can only arrange a table with MCU faculty and staff members. (Sorry, student workers, relatives and friends are not invited.)
c. If you are a vegetarian and the number of people listed is less than 10, the responsible person for the luncheon will make some adjustments by way of combining tables.
d. The responsible unit will determine and arrange the table numbers.
11:30-12:00 Sign in
12:00-12:05 Year-end Remarks from President Lee
12:05-14:00 Luncheon, Entertainment and Prize Drawing
Administrative staff do not have to swipe their cards at noon that day, but they need to sign an attendance sheet instead.
C. Kindly register for the luncheon based on your academic department or administrative unit.
5. Please email the completed form to Overseas and Mainland Chinese Studen ts Servi ce Section before January 20, 2015 (Tuesday). Thank you for your cooperation.
6. 2015 Taoyuan Campus MCU Year-end Luncheon School Bus Schedule
Happy Chinese New Year